Nukor Provides Veolia With Customised Compressor Solution
Nukor Industries was recently contracted by leading international infrastructure management provider Veolia for the supply of a customised compressor solution for the air scouring of water mains. This compressor has all the extra components necessary for the air scouring process built-in, such as aftercooler, filtration and pressure regulation.
Air Scouring of water mains works by injecting filtered compressed air into the mains via a hydrant to propel a small volume of water at high velocity. This creates slugs of water that are driven along at high velocity by the compressed air removing deposits from the inside of the pipe. The air and water are ejected together with any solids from a hydrant at the end of the length being cleaned.
- Truck Mounted NUKOR NKC-P400 400CFM Compressor for Abrasive Blasting operation
- Introducing The Nukor NitroPack Onsite Nitrogen Generation System
- NUKOR EVSD-75 Compressor & S8 Nitrogen Generator Rental Package for food packaging application
- Nukor SI 37kW Variable Speed Compressor for a company specialising in aluminium extrusions and joinery
- Little Nukor MM 4.0 4kW Rotary Screw Compressor for surface treatment company